AB LED lights…
- LEDs are the most economical light sources
- have an extremely long life span, more than 40000 hours
- up to 90% of consumed energy do transform into light
- emit significantly higher lumen output per watt than incandescent bulbs
- will light up immediately after switching to full light output
- are resistant to shocks
- are resistant to voltage fluctuation (100-265 V)
- frequent switching on and off does not reduce their life
- do not contain mercury or any other substances harmful to health or the environment
- do not emit UV or IR radiation
- have a color rendering index (CRI) greater than 75
AB LED bulbs and tubes are made MCOB technology.
MCOB (Multi chip on board) means that the aluminum cooling plate are embedded multichips LED with high intensity. Effective cooling allows to achieve higher performance compared to SMD LED bulb technology.
You wanna get more about AB LED production, please visit our page www.abled.sk